The 120 KM GAINING MORE VERTICAL THAN THE 160 KM !
NEW FORMULA 2019
In the spirit of pushing one’s limits, register yourself in the new 120 km Ultra-endurance. Test your physical and mental endurance with the 120 km course which includes almost 4200 meters of vertical gain. The most demanding of all the races of the “National Ultra Endurance Series” in 2019, this course increases the endurance level to that of the marathon type races (XCM). Prepare yourself to be truly tested and to exceed your expectations!
The 120 km race is actually a 40 km loop done three times. The course traverses sections of the mountains: Mont Brome, Mont Horizon, Pic de Chevreuil and Mont Oak. There is a lot of variation in the trails: some are wide and some are single track, the descents are on “flow” trails with an intermediate technical difficulty.
- Starts Saturday morning at 8:30
- Approximately 4200 meters of vertical gain
- Time limit of 18 hours with two breaks (possibility of finishing in the dark)
- 8 complete refuelling stations
- Many locations where your supporters can come to encourage you
- Security is ensured by an experienced team of first aid experts
- Mandatory material: Multi tool, Tube, Pump, Head lamp, Cellular telephone
- FQSC licence is mandatory for participating in this event, the licence is available on site for cash purchase