of trail running
Remind me to register for a silly distance at the BU
The toughest 100 miler east of the Rockies… Get ready to be tested !
The 160km trail race is actually an 80km loop covered twice. The 80km loop goes through sections of Mount Brome, Mount des Pins, Mount Gale and Mount Oak as well as dirt roads among the most bucolic country roads of the province. The trails are very varied: some are large and easy while others are single tracks and highly technical (rocks, roots, steep slopes and multiple turns).
- 7:00 AM start on Saturday morning
- Almost 7000m of positive elevation gain. Only 6 % of flat trails
- Time limit of 35 hours with two cut-off times
- 9 complete aid stations and 10 water stations
- 2 sets of drop bags permitted: first set at the 35th km and at 115th km on the second loop and the second set at 80km and at the finish line (base camp).
- Pacers permitted from the 124th km
- Several places where your supporters can come to encourage you
- Security provided by a team of experts in first aid
- the 160k earns you 5 points on the ITRA points system (UTMB qualifier)