WITH FRIENDS, AS A FAMILY, INITIATION TO ENDURANCE
NEW FORMULA 2019
Tame your limits with this 40 km course which include approximately 1400 meters of vertical gain. Complete it with friends or family and come discover new very accessible intermediate sections of Bromont. The course includes many sections that are wide enough to ride in together. Smiles and satisfaction guaranteed.
The course is a 40 km loop which traverses sections of the mountains: Mont Brome, Mont Horizon, Pic de Chevreuil and Mont Oak. There is a lot of variation in the trails: some are wide and some are single track, the descents are on “flow” trails with an intermediate technical difficulty, accessible to everyone.
- Starts Saturday morning at 8:00
- Approximately 1400 meters of vertical gain
- 2 complete refuelling stations
- Many locations where your supporters can come to encourage you
- Security is ensured by an experienced team of first aid experts
- Mandatory material: Multi tool, Tube, Pump, Cellular telephone
- FQSC licence is mandatory for participating in this event, the licence is available on site for cash purchase