of trail running
Your real initiation to the Ultramarathon
The 80km of trails goes through sections of Mount Brome, Mount des Pins, Mount Gale and Mount Oak as well as dirt roads among the most bucolic country roads of the province. The trails are very varied: some are large and easy while others are single tracks and highly technical (rocks, roots, steep slopes and multiple turns).
IMPORTANT NOTE —not a sunday start anymore —- The 2021 Saturday late morning start means you will be running as much as half the race in the dark. Prepare accordingly.
Price : 225$ CAD (with 50% donation included and a tax receipt)
OR 112.5$ CAD + minimum 400$ fundraising for one of our causes
- 8:30AM start on SATURDAY morning
- Almost 3500 m of positive elevation gain. Only 6% flat trails
- Time limit of 14 hours and 30 minutes with a cut-off time
- 4 complete aid stations and 5 water stations
- 2 drop bags permitted: first bag at 35th km and second one at base camp (finish line)
- Pacers permitted for the last 17 km
- Security provided by a team of experts in first aid
- The 80k will earn you 3 points from the ITRA point system (UTMB qualifier)