YOUR TRUE INITIATION TO MOUNTAIN MARATHONS
New formula 2019
Test your limits with this 80 km course that includes approximately 2800 meters of vertical gain. This is an excellent choice for a first experience of the marathon (XCM) type races. Challenge your friends, complete the course together, smiles and satisfaction guaranteed.
The 80 km race is actually a 40 km loop done two times. The course traverses sections of the mountains: Mont Brome, Mont Horizon, Pic de Chevreuil and Mont Oak. There is a lot of variation in the trails: some are wide and some are single track, the descents are on “flow” trails with an intermediate technical difficulty. This course is accessible to everyone from a technical perspective; however it will definitely test your cyclo-marathon endurance.
- Starts Saturday morning at 8:30
- Approximately 2800 meters of vertical gain
- Time limit of 12 hours with a break after the first loop
- 5 complete refuelling stations
- Many locations where your supporters can come to encourage you
- Security is ensured by an experienced team of first aid experts
- Mandatory material: Multi tool, Tube, Pump, Cellular telephone
- FQSC licence is mandatory for participating in this event, the licence is available on site for cash purchase