The 120 GAINING MORE VERTICAL THAN MOST 160 !
Push your limits, register yourself for our 120 km of Ultra-Endurance, test your resistance with 4200 meters of vertical gain. More demanding than most of the races of the “National Ultra Endurance Series”, this course increases the endurance level to that of the marathon type races (XCM). Be prepared to push yourself!
The 120 km race is actually the 40 km loop done three times. The course ascends the summit of Mont Brome, Mont Horizon, Mont Bernard and Pic du Chevreuil. You will be riding in single & double tracks 80% of the time. The descents are on “flow”, guaranteed fun. Intermediate technical difficulty.
Price : 225$ CAD (with 50% donation included and a tax receipt)
OR 112.5$ CAD + minimum 400$ fundraising for one of our causes
- Starts saturday morning at 7h30
- Approximately 4200 meters of vertical gain
- Cut-off time, 19h30 at km 80
- 8 complete refuelling stations
- 1 drop bag permitted, accessible at km 40 and km 80
- Many locations where your supporters can come to encourage you
- Security is ensured by an experienced team of first aid experts
- Mandatory material: multi tool, tube, pump, cellular telephone and head lamp
- Head lamp mandatory to start the second loop after 13h00
- Head lamp mandatory to start the third loop after 15h00
- Pacer mandatory to start the third loop after 17h00