NEW IN 2020
The ultimate test
Get to the edge of spiritual enlightenement. In the spirit of pushing one’s limits, register yourself in the new 160 km Ultra-endurance. Test your physical and mental endurance with the 160 km course which includes almost 4800 meters of vertical gain.
The 160 km race is actually a 54 km loop done three times. The course ascends the summit of Mont Brome, Mont Horizon, Mont Bernard and Pic du Chevreuil. You will be riding in single & double tracks 60% of the time. The descents are on “flow”, guaranteed fun. Intermediate technical difficulty.
- Starts saturday morning at 7h00
- Approximately 4800 meters of vertical gain
- Cut-off time, 22h30 at km 108
- 11 complete refuelling stations
- 1 drop bag permitted, accessible at km 54 and km 108
- Many locations where your supporters can come to encourage you
- Security is ensured by an experienced team of first aid experts
- Mandatory material: multi tool, tube, pump, cellular telephone, head lamp and rear light
- Head lamp mandatory to start the second loop after 12h30
- Head lamp and rear light mandatory to start the third loop after 14h30
- Pacer mandatory to start the third loop after 18h00