The toughest 100 miler east of the Rockies… Get ready to be tested !
The 160 km is actually a 80 km loop to be ran twice. The 80 km loop goes through sections of Mont Brome, Mont des Pins, Mont Gale and Mont Oak as well as dirt roads among the most bucolic country roads of the province. The trails are very varied: some are large and easy while others are single tracks and highly technical (rocks, roots, steep slopes and multiple turns).
- 7:00 AM start on Saturday morning
- close to 7000 m of positive elevation gain. Only 6 % of flat trails
- Time limit of 35 hours with two cut-off times
- 9 complete aid stations and 10 water stations
- 2 drop bags permitted: first bag at the 35th km (and at 115th km on the second loop) and a second bag at 80km and the finish line (base camp).
- Pacers permitted from the 124th km
- Several places where your supporters can come to encourage you
- Security provided by a team of experts in primary care
- 360$ with tax receipt of 180$ (net price of 270$)