COME AND RUN AN ULTRA MARATHON AS A TEAM!
A perfect opportunity to take up the challenge, to push your limits, to raise funds for your chosen cause. Come and live a challenging experience in an enchanting place!
How does the Bromont Ultra team relay work?
Your teammates take turns running trails of 2km, 6km, 12km or 25km until a total of 80km or 160km is acheived. The start time is on Saturday at 11:45am (noon) for the 160km and on Sunday at 3:45AM for the 80km, and ends when the total KM is reached (usually on Sunday morning/afternoon). There is no time limit, although the Bromont Ultra wraps up at 5:30PM on Sunday. Everyone goes at their own pace and ability. The objective of the Bromont Ultra is to excel, so everyone is encouraged to come and run the longest distance possible. Prepare to run during the day and night! A really fabulous experience!
Teams of up to 5 runners:
- 80km – $350 registration fee and $300 minimum fundraising amount
- 160km – $520 registration fee and $450 minimum fundraising amount
Teams of 6-10 runners:
- 80km – $575 registration fee and $500 minimum fundraising amount
- 160km – $865 registration fee and $750 minimum fundraising amount
*For all running relay teams, the registration price includes a meal + the camping site (no services) – possibility of buying firewood and other services on site (food and beverage services are opened 24 hrs). 160k teams get a second meal for free.
- Choose your distance
- Build your team of 2 to 10 people
- Start fundraising today! Raise money, set challenges for yourself and talk about this fabulous event to your family and friends!
- Build your Ultra (by determining which participant will do which loop – 2km, 6km, 12km or 25km) and in what order
- Finish the race all together
- Train on real trails!
- Plan your weekend! You can bring tents for the teammates who want to rest. We will have campfires near the camp area for teams. The camping sites have no services but you will have access to on-site restaurants in our village and our aid stations along the trails. Showers available on site. You can also reserve an RV spot with full service (additional fees apply).
- Show us your fun side! Stand out with team jerseys, accessories, hats.